Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The One Thing I Should Have Learned As A Musician

Fellow music lovers,

There are many unanswered questions in life such as when I will win the lottery or how do I get the last slice of pizza before my friends. Then there are times that you wished you had an opportunity to relearn. Throughout my life of being a musician there are many times in which you get to reflect on how you got to where you are now. I have experienced many different obstacles and lots of opportunities to play with many different people. The one thing that I wished I had learned as a musician is ALWAYS CONTINUE LEARNING. Most of the time we make the mistake of thinking that we know it all and unfortunately we don't. There is always going to be some new chord or amazing run or progression that will capture our interest so that we can learn it.

This is just a post just to encourage you to always strive to learn and improve your skills. This will not only help you in music but also in life.