Tuesday, December 10, 2013

5 Holiday Gifts for Musicians


Its that time of the year to buy gifts. We all know the drill when we have to do the hustle and bustle for that person that you have in mind. If your stuck on what to buy for that musicians in your life, well were here to help you. We have picked the top 5 hottest items for that musician for you.


1. The Secrets to Playing Piano By Ear 

When I first started piano, I was struggling just to even learn the notes. I couldn't read theory or I even didn't know it. This was one of the first books that I purchased and still I have it. I have never gone wrong with this book and I still refer to this when I still need to create chords or learn a concept. This is great for a beginner who is just learning piano/keyboard.



2. Superior Singing Method - Online Singing Course
For the singer at heart that sings even though they are going to Starbucks this is a perfect gift. Even if your learning how to sing or are a professional singer there is always something to learn.








3.Neo Soul Keys for Apple iOS and Higher


This is the most powerful electric library up date. I have received so many requests from musicians who have asked me about how they can update the basic sounds on a keyboard to something way better. Every musician should have this. This is not just another sample pack. You can use this even on any Apple software including your iOS phone.





4. Dr. Drum Beat Maker 

The drummers would not like me if I didn't put this on the list. This was the second most requested item of the year that was brought to my attention. This will help you build click tracks for gigs, rehearsals and just tracks to jam to with friends. It's a stocking stuffer that just keeps on giving.







 
 5. Hear and Play: Conquering Christmas Classics

Wouldn't it be nice to learn how to play those Christmas classics without having to learn to read sheet music. This series teaches you to learn how to play by ear. You can learn classics such as The First Noel or Go Tell It On The Mountain. You have an awesome Christmas learning these songs and many more..





That's all for the year. We hope that you find something for that special musician in mind. Happy Holidays!